Learning from home 2020

Posted by on March 22, 2020

UPDATED MAY 4th 2020

Check the Beal Vale website for updates and links to learning. Just click on the Home learning tab and find year 2. There you will find links To Oak Academy, BBC Bitesize and some activities that I have uploaded for you to have a go at. Daily activities are also being added to Purple Mash too.

I hope that you are working through your packs and that you are eager to learn from home due to school closures. There are a variety of things in your packs for you to complete and some things that have been allocated online. I will logon to these online platforms to check your progress. I am hoping you are all going to be Times Tables Rockstars on your return. I have also included a link to join Go Noodle as a family for free and Joe Wicks will be holding live free PE classes at 9am Monday to Friday via his YouTube channel, in a bid to keep all of us moving. I have also included a list of 25 things that can be done without a screen which look fun. One of the options is to write a postcard or letter to your teacher. I would love to hear from you so get writing!!!

Keep up the positive attitude towards your learning, keep up the good work Year 2 and don’t forget to D.E.A.R (Drop Everything And Read) whilst you’re off too!!

One Response to Learning from home 2020

1. Mr Chris Richards

Well said Mrs Brown. I hope that everybody at Beal Vale keeps working and keeps exercising and I agree don’t forget to D.E.A.R.
    I hope that it’s not too long before I see you all.